Further: flux cored welding is easier for outdoor work. While the gas is directed straight into the arc, it is much less sensitive to wind and other influences.
A big advantage: The delivery also includes a suitable welding station equipment which includes a chipping hammer with wire brush, a welding reel as well as a welding shield that protects the eyes from the arc emitted UV-rays and heat.
- cost savings (no external gases and no pressure reducer necessary)
- fine and durable welds due to the additional powder filling
- hardly syringe effects
- reduced welding time due to the high melting rate
- clean and durable result with crack and pore safety
- insensitivity to binding errors
- higher mobility and flexibility, since no gas cylinder necessary
- powdered inert gas in the welding wire generates constant, wind / oxygen insensitive arc
- inert gas welding without gas cylinder, portable
- powdered inert gas in the welding wire
- including welding equipment
- 1x MIG welder
- 1x 10-pc. accessory set
- 1x user manual