Whether weed destruction, welding bituminous membranes or tarmac work, with ROTHENBERGER Industrial RoMaxi Eco Burner you have the right tool for your application.
Due to the high-quality standard and the use of brass in gas-carrying parts, you will enjoy the product for a long time.
The RoMaxi Eco Burner is equipped with a 5 m propane gas hose according to DIN 4815-1 / DIN / EN 1327.
The WALTER Multifunction Tool including the 11-piece bit set is particularly robust. The frame and the tools are both made of very high quality and sturdy metal.
The multifunction tool has the following tools: combination pliers, saw, cable cutter, bottle opener, can opener, cross screwdriver, 2x flat head screwdriver, file and ruler. The bit set consists of the following attachments: PH1, PH2, PH3, 3 mm flat head, 5 mm flat head, 7 mm flat head, H2-, H3-, H4-, H5- and H6-hexalobular.
Another highlight of the WALTER multifunction tool is the practical belt pouch. In addition, a small bag for the bit set is integrated in the bag.
- adjustable flame
- flame stabilizer
- gas-carrying parts are made of brass
- versatile use: weed killing, thawing of frozen water pipes, scooping of bituminous membranes, and much more
- practical belt bag for the multifunction tool
- Bit set included
- high quality materials and top quality
Eco Burner hose:
5 m propane gas hose according to DIN 4815-1 / DIN / EN 1327, G2x3 / 8 "L
Eco Burner burner tube:
Eco Burner suitable bottles:
5 kg, 11 kg
Eco Burner regulator:
- 1x RoMaxi Eco Burner
- 1x handle with three-way valve and fixed pilot flame
- 1x propane hose = 5.0 m, G2x3 / 8 "L
- 1 x propane constant regulator
- 1 x 60cm burner tube with burner support
- 1x user manual for Eco Burner
- 1x multifunction tool
- 1x bag
- 1x bit set