Heating in winter – not sure if GAS-POWERED RADIATORS or GAS-POWERED HEAT CANNONS?
Outdoor heating – that’s how every winter garden party
becomes a success!
The days are getting shorter, temperatures drop and the first snow covers the lawn in front of your house – no reason not to throw a smashing garden party in winter! Whether it’s on the terrace, in the garden or under the carport: It’s always more fun outside! If only there weren’t the frosty temperatures. Plenty of heating possibilities provide relief. Read more …
Three tips for how to use heating elements
- The gas is ignited by Piezo ignition
- The reflecting device is heated up by the gas
- Radiant heat is developed
- Air is sucked in and heated up
- the sucked air gets heaten up
- the warm air is then dispensed through the ventilation
- Igniting a gas flame by the press of a button
- Safe start even in windy conditions
- A lighter is not needed anymore