The router is equipped with a two-step depth adjustment mechanism. Using the speed dial, the speed can be set variably in the range between 11000 rpm and 30000 rpm.
The included parallel guide is especially useful when milling thin workpieces or straight lines. Circular milling can be carried out optimally with the cutting circle. The template guide can be used to transfer templates to workpieces.
The scope of delivery includes router bits, collets, a dust extraction adapter, a parallel guide, a circle guide and a template guide - so you can start immediately!
The corresponding WALTER 50 pc router bit set is available under art.no. 610715.
Equal to the article with art.no. 17922A, 98028.
- with adjustable two-step plunge depth mechanism
- depth control with micro adjustment
- incl. 2 router bits, 3 collets, dust extraction adapter, parallel guide, circle guide and template guide.
- ideal for carpentry and decorating wood
- 1x electric router
- 2x router bits
- 3x collets
- 1x dust extraction adapter
- 1x parallel guide
- 1x circle guide
- 1x depth guide~Tab
- 1x template guide
- 1x hex key
- 1x user manual