Another plus: The scope of delivery includes a welding equipment which consists of a chipping hammer with a wire brush, a cored wire welding coil as well as a welding shield that protects your eyes from the arc emitted UV radiation and heat.
The welding current setting switch on the front of the welder allows you to set the welding current in one of the two stages (45 A / 90 A). In order to achieve a constant welding condition, a stepless adjustment for the wire feed can be made with the wire feed dial.
Another advantage is the included thermal protection, which protects the welding machine against thermal overload (thermostat with automatic reclosing).
- adjustable welding current switch (45 A/90 A)
- welding wire: 0.6 - 0.9 mm cored wire for unalloyed and low alloy steels
- stepless control of the wire feed
- thermal protection
- including welding accessories
- 1x MIG welder
- 1x hose package
- 1x burner unit
- 1x ground cable with ground terminal
- 1x spare burner nozzle
- 1x spare power nozzle
- 1x welding protection shield
- 1x chipping hammer with wire brush
- 1x cored wire welding coil (diameter 0.9 mm / 0.25 kg)
- 1x user manual